Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Visiting A Roof Repair Company in Orlando and Preparing A Full Course Meal in the Hotel Room

 So I was down in Orlando Florida to visit a friend who has a roofing company, which focuses on tile roof repair, ceramic tile roof repair, balcony and terrace waterproofing and leak repair and roof leak repair. I also had fun cooking in my hotel room and prepared a soul food meal for the team of people who I met down there. 

This included potato salad, collard greens and fried chicken, which I purchased from this organic store in Orlando Florida called Freshfield Farms.

Here are some photos of my hotel room meal preparation:


Uncooked Collard Greens

Fried Chicken

Potato Salad

Cooked Collard Greens

Collard Greens Being Cooked


I went traveling around Orange County, Florida and visited such places as Orlando, Winter Park, Windermere, College Park, Orlando, Dr. Phillips and also to Seminole County locations such as Heathrow.

As you can see from these photo links, the tile roof repair and leak repair company of Northmen Roofing is interesting in it's business and the homes that they service are immaculate and high end.