Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Blog of New York-Centric Things

While I spend most of my time blogging about topics related to various subjects, most of these topics are created in my off time and while traveling around the City of New York. I don't have a special love for New York though but it does have a whole host of topics that I can get creative with and with my trusty camera in hand, I have created a new blog which will have all topics generated in my off time. Stay tuned for this as I have 35 topics with their associated pictures and videos of some pretty unique places in and around New York City, including restaurants and cruise ship terminals. The blog address is:

http://newyorktristate.blogspot.com/. The posts will start coming fast in furious in a day or so. Let's see how powerful this blog, backed by a few English and French community forums, can be in promoting and demoting consumer causes and questionable business concerns. This will be the first post tomorrow.

No comments: