Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Changing Landscape of South Carolina and Their Police Vehicles

Well, I don't know what got me to posting about South Carolina (maybe it was because my mother was born and raised there) and my grandmother was one of the few female African American business landowners there. (Hmmmm. I can see another blog topic in the making) I couldn't travel down there anytime soon and I didn't want to write about how the sorry Knicks used the University of Charleston as their practice facility, so I figured since I'm on the vein of vintage police cars, I might as well post some from the State of South Carolina. The oldest is from 1975 (yes, they did have police cars before then) and I couldn't find any older than this one online. So here goes the pictures of South Caroline vintage police cars, showing how these guys chased down, captured or arrested their criminals in years past; hopefully...legally.



1975 Ford LTD




State Police



Charleston Tahoe




Beaufort Police Vehicle




Greenville Police Car

More to come. Anyone wanting to comment on these police vehicles, stories about police, their good or bad experiences with police in South Carolina, feel free to post up to and including, false arrests, emergency rescues, apprehension of criminals, South Carolina police brutality & misconduct or anything else.

No comments: